Hi again Debbie,funny one of our cats at Crashs Landing is named Bagheera. :)
All your babies are beautiful also.I am in Michigan and there are ALOT of stray
cats around here.Our 2 sanctuaries are run and owned by a Vet,she is to me a
saint.I have never met anyone like her.I often tell her how grateful I am for
being part of what she does.I admire her very much.
  About my boys fur,I am lucky that they are pretty well groomed
boys.Rafferty(b/w) is my neaurotic boy and he plucks his hair out,but yet he
has no bald spots.He is a bit raggedy looking but very handsome.CousCous(g/w)
my biggest boy(17lbs) and the biggest heart is the most cleanliest cat I have
ever met.He grooms all the others.I also tested before I adopted them if they
like to be brushed.Of course Xander(b/w) doesn't like it as much as he let on.
:)Overall they are in pretty good shape.Xander does have some pretty good sized
bald spots on his back,but his hair covers them.I think he must have been
injured at one time cause it is NOT growing back.He came from a animal horders
house in Detroit.He lived in a dirty small cage for 2 years of his life.how
sad.He is also on pain meds probably for the rest of his life for TMJ.Sometimes
when he yawns it hurts him.:(
  And Tristan has loose stool problems.I tried expensive hypo allergenic food
and now prednosone,which started to work but now doesn't.He did have Giardia
when I first got him,then retested after meds and was negative.I am frustrated
with this.
  Ok enough about us.Thanks for checking out my boys.If you want to chech out
my beautiful fiv& felv babies at Sids you can go to www.crashslanding.org
Click on our sanctuary cats and these cats are just like my babies I love them
all.You have to see Genevieve,she is my most fav girl there and then
Mystique.ALOT of the pics are mine.Enjoy the beautiful babies.
  Sherry and da boyz

Debbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                Maizee Grace sure was pretty. It’s wonderful that you have
taken in FIV positives. Most of our cats have been hand raised. Someone threw
them in a trash dumpster as babies. Four still had their eyes shut and the
unbilical cords on. I think ours look small compared to your group. We had a
big cat called Bagheera. He weighed 23+ pounds, but he went out one day and we
think a coyote may have got him. He lived with us for 2 years. I had found him
at the airport where I worked.
  We live in Ohio in the country. I have always loved cats. I think they have
it so rough a lot of times. Of course ours our treated pretty good. : )
  I looked at all your pictures and really did enjoy them. All the cats are
beautiful, so fluffy. How do you keep the fur so nice?  We have 14 altogether.
Three are long haired, but the rest are short.