At 10:38 AM 3/19/2007, you wrote:

I used .75 3/4 cc IV per dose, The recommendation was for1/2 to 1 cc so I setteled on the middle of that,..,,Make sure the vet gives it IV not sub q or IM,,,,,,
I gave it twice a week but this was on a healthy FELV cat,
Ask those who have used it on ill kitties,
Kelly

Hi all. I said this in my last update but thought changing the subject would help.

Slink's fever still isn't quite down. I'm considerinng trying IR (if I can afford it) and could order it without a scrip. I have a vet tech here this week so we could even administer it here. But....I have NO clue what the dosage would be!?!?!

I could afford to order a 5mL bottle if that will last me a bit...but I can't get the 50mL right now.

Anyone have any ideas on dosages? His doctor called a bit ago and said she'd ask around if anyone had experience using IR with FeLV cats. I may call her back but thought I'd see if you all can tell me about dosages. Thanks!

MJ

Now that's room service! <http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Choose from over 150,000 hotels
Checked by AVG Free Edition.