Marissa,

I can't remember what dose I gave Cricket of the IR,
but I did order it from Revival Animal Health and it
cost me about $50 with shipping.  It came pretty fast,
but I might have paid extra to have it emergency
shipped.  I think it's listed as EqStim; that's the
generic version.  You probably don't need more than
the 5 mL to start off with.  I think the dosage for IR
is .25 to .5 mL per 8 lb. cat, but don't quote me on
that.  I really hope that Slinky's fever goes down
soon!  I know it's worrying you, but I have heard
several people say that a fever is not necessarily a
bad thing always; it's the body's way of fighting off
things.  Maybe it's a good fever.  Fingers and paws
crossed here in Dallas.

:)
Wendy

--- Marissa Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>