Hi Gloria,
I believe it was Bonnie that brought home a false negative
kitten that possibly infected 3 of 6 indoor cats.  If I remember
correctly, one was able to throw the virus and 2 were not and
eventually passed.  Not sure if the existing cats were healthy
adults, or when they had last been tested.  Bonnie, if you are
out there and this was your experience, can you chime in with
more details?  Thanks so much!

Beth