Hi Sally,

I haven't been watching the list as well as I should, and I was
wondering how Junior did with his aspiration last Friday. Just saw a
response to your post with the results today. I'm really glad to hear
that he doesn't have lymphoma. Of course, infections of any kind are
still troubling, but I know you're giving him great care. He is in my
prayers.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon