Marissa, My Smokey had a terrible time getting high
fevers like your Slinky.  I ended up changing vets for
him.  The new vet gave him IR subq.  I know everything
says to give it IV but it seems to have helped Smokey.
 It has been over a year since his last fever (fingers
crossed).  I was able to give him the shots at home.
We started twice a week for a few months then went to
once a week to now I give him a shot every other
month.  She also gave him an injection of Winstrol
every other week for about a month or two.  The Doxy
and Epogen I can't help you with because I have never
used them.  I hope this might help you.

Cindy Reasoner

--- Marissa Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.