    From: Marissa Johnson
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: 3/20/2007 7:26:56 PM
  Subject: FeLV Supportive Vets in DC Area?

  Hi.  Is anyone in the DC area?  Does anyone know of any vets who are
supportive with FeLV + cats in the DC metro area (or Baltimore area)?  The vet
I've been working with doesn't think we should try IR or anything else.  I'm
tempted to get it and give it subq myself, but...that's probably not the best
idea.  I've got a call in to the oncologist at the hospital and to my regular
vet.  But I thought I'd see if anyone knows of any especially good vets in my
area.

  Thanks!!

  MJ

 Get your own web address.