WOW!  Thanks.  Finksburg is only a little over and hour from me, so I might be
able to swing that.  Could you give me his number and I'll call?  I'm going to
call several places today and see what I can find out.

  Last night...about 10:30 or so I really thought I would lose him.  He was so
lethargic that when we gave him fluids he just flopped in my arms and didn't
even wince when we stuck him (normally he screams).  I told him that if he
wanted to make it through the night I was going to try to find a vet to help
us.  His temp was in the low 103's during the night and 104.2 this morning.
And around 5:30 or so he got up and ate and drank quite a bit of water on his
own.  That was great to see!

  I'm gonna start calling around, so please send your dr's info.  THANKS!!!!!
And I'd love to have you "vouch" for me...I can use all the discounts I can get!

  MJ

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      I forgot [silly me!} to say that my vet also gives "Rescue Rates"........
  If you want, I'll "vouch" for you........
  Hugs & Best Wishes,
  Patti & her gang

AOL at AOL.com.

Be a PS3 game guru.