Hi Belinda,

I'm so sorry to hear about Fred's troubles.  I have a
CRF furbaby too, and she'll be 18 in a few months.
She has head twitching.  The only thing she's being
treated for really is hyperT with Tapazole, and she
gets 200 cc of fluids every week for the CRF.  My vet
never mentioned anything about her BP.  Is that part
of the progression of CRF?

Please let us know what the vet said this morning.  I
hope Fred gets better soon!

:)
Wendy

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate