  From: Kelley Saveika
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:58 AM
  Subject: Re: OT - HELP, Cat crying all night long.

  I don't think it has been a terrible experience.  We have learned something
about Obsidian - he dislikes covered litter boxes and would probably be better
placed with a kitty friend.  It was a week and a half, so should be no more
traumatic than being boarded.

  The adopter has learned something about herself - and yes, she is a young
woman.  She did have an elderly ferret previously who died after a long
illness.  I've never had a ferret - perhaps they are less messy - I certainly
think they are smellier, cute though they are.