patti, hon, i don't know what you're quoting from, because i think that's
phaewyrn's terminology, not mine, and even if it were, i'm pretty sure i
didn't have anything to say about it yesterday!

my feelings have been noted before--as have yours and phaewyrn's. we
disagree. i think there are FAR worse choices than science diet--

and if we're gonna stop using everything that has or is suspected of having
carcinogens in them, we may as well just give up, because we're living in a
time of such corporate irresponsibility and lack of ethics that there would
be rat poison in human food if it meant production costs were lower and the
manufacturers thought they wouldn't be caught.

i know of far more cats who have died from bacterially caused illness from
being fed raw diets than can be linked to science diet... it's just NOT
black and white.

MC

 In a message dated 3/24/07 3:04:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,