I don't think you will find it, because as of the 17th, it hadn't been
submitted yet, according to the news articles. I did a search myself, and
was unable to locate a bill number for it. It is possible that you could
contact Senator Kennedy directly and ask to view a copy.
His contact form:
http://kennedy.senate.gov/senator/contact.cfm

On a side note, while searching his website for the compounding act (which
doesn't appear to be on there), I found this interesting article, which
seems to verify that his goal is to simply put more money into the hands of
the FDA, one way or another:
http://kennedy.senate.gov/newsroom/press_release.cfm?id=C3A92B64-E746-40CE-A25C-16446A54C11C

Perhaps he has an clandestine personal agenda in which the FDA is the sole
beneficiary?

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources