Those companies won't have to worry too much about
making money off this incident.  The law of supply and
demand will automatically up their profits because you
can't buy the other stuff right now, and a lot of
people won't anyway when the products hit the shelves
again.  It's just like the peanut butter scare.  I
still can't buy Peter Pan or Great Value brand, and
Jif can't keep the shelves stocked because their
production lines weren't slated to handle that kind of
demand all of a sudden.  Jif has profited quite nicely
from Con Agra's misfortune, and the other cat/dog food
supply companies will enjoy the same trend for the
time being.

:)
Wendy

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396546091>
> >                 for great tips from Yahoo! Answers

<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396546091>
> >                 users.
> >

> >     --
> >     Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
> >     Maybe That'll Make The Difference....
> >
> >     MaryChristine
> >
> >     AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
> >     MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >     ICQ: 289856892

=== message truncated ===

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.