Thanks Wendy.  I'm about to lose it...but I think having had several days to
think about it and adjust is helping (not that it makes it any easier).

  I do have lots of pics of Slinky, and have been taking even more in the last
few days.  My best friend plans to help me make a scrap book for him (she has
made them for each of her pets) and I'm going to put one of his pics in a frame
I have on my nightstand (previously used for boyfriends but now being upgraded
to a much more loyal love in my life!).

  If anyone wants to see any of his pics, feel free to check out his myspace
page:
  www.myspace.com/slinkecat

  thanks again!

  MJ

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hey Marissa,

I am really amazed at how well you are handling all of
this. You are really good at making good/difficult
decisions. I commend you for that. I hope that when
you go see the vet today that his HCT is the same or
better if he's going to be able to pull through all
this. If not, I completely understand your decision
on this.

I wanted to tell you that if you don't have any pics
of Slinky, you might want to take some. Pictures of
Cricket were invaluable after I lost him. I slept
with his picture for weeks afterwards. They helped me
to grieve, and his pic is still on my nightstand a
year and a half after he passed.

:)
Wendy

--- Marissa Johnson