Thank you so much, Michelle.

 So sorry to hear mama kitty has passed - my heart goes out to you and no
it's not crazy to hear her purrs - you always do what is best for them and
feel the bond with them and she is still with you. I haven't heard my angel
kitties purr but I sure did see Bramble move past me from the corner of my
eye a few months after he died. Maybe it's their way of letting us know they
found the bridge ok and are running around playing whilst they wait for us
xxx

Michelle, Buddy, Minsterl & Angel Bramble