Oh Sherry!  I'm so sorry!!!  I'm sure Slinky will have fun with another new
buddy to keep him company at the bridge.  It's so hard for us though.

  Definitely adding Lucinda to my prayers.  GLOW to you and your furkids!

  MJ

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi all,thank you for your good wishes and prayers for sweet little Hammy.He
is now with all the Angel fur kids.
  Could you also put Lucinda in your prayers too? she is at Dr. Jens house
possibly with some brain problems due to the felv.My boyfriend loves this
beautiful orange tiger girl.Thank you all so much
  Sherry

  Looking for earth-friendly autos?

 Get your own web address.