*Jenna, I'm very sorry for your loss... it is never easy.  Please know that
your house is safe... the virus does not live very long outside the body.
Leslie =^..^=*

On 3/29/07, Jenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I joined this list because my kitty died on Sunday from feline lukemia she
also had feline hiv. She was a stray I adopted two years ago, and when I
first adopted her I tested her and she came back negative. I think she
contracted it before I adopted her, and I have kept her up to date on all
her shots. It has been very very hard for me. I don't know if I will ever
heal. I miss having her around, am wondering if I can ever have another
kitty. I would make sure if I adopted they would be negative and have all
their shots and not be a stray- but I don't know if my apartment will be
safe or if it will have the virus still around. How long should I wait?

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson