Hideyo, I am very sorry Felix crossed the Bridge.

  Gina

elizabeth trent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hideyo, I am so very sorry you lost your Felix.  My heart hurts with you..

  elizabeth

  On 4/2/07, Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:         Hi, my Felix
passes away –due to severe anemia, he had 4 transfusion during the past couple
of weeks – I hae 2 more units of blood that I purchased form blood bank for my
baby Felix available since Felix has gone to heaven – please let me know if
anyone needs transfusion for your kitty  - it's for feline A type..

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time