Hello. Does anyone there know any about feline glacoma? I am looking at
adopting one cat who had had one eye removed due to glacoma. She is very young-
3. She is very sweet, but I am terrified that some people have told me not to
get a cat with this type of problem, that it could effect the other eye and she
could go blind, or have other medical problems. I am afraid to take this kind
of risk because I just lost my baby Satine, and the heart ache hurts soo much.
Does anyone out there know anything about this illness? You all are some of the
nicest people on the web, and the most educated about cat biology- so I really
need some imput. I can't stop thinking about this kitty.

Thanks in advance.

Never miss an email again!