I've never used AOL to speak of.  I look forward to using the pethobbyist.com
site for information and really appreciate the work put into anything that
provides good and accurate information.  Dixie is the first FeLV+ cat I have
ever had and is one of the healthiest, happiest girls on this planet.  She is
extremely hard working and takes all of her jobs very seriously.  Get the idea
that I am totally in love with this former throw away?????????  I want to keep
her just as she is.

Again, thanks for the information.  I look forward to the home-made food
recipes.  I have the Pitcairn book and have started cooking for her (she is
still thinking about that) but can use any input I can get.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of compassion
and pity, you will have men who