I'm not really sure that I've seen benefits. The thing is, Ember is relatively healthy for being FeLV+. I'm hoping that some of the supposed antiviral properties of the vitamin C and selenium will help to lower her viral load.

Dr. Belfield claims to have reversed some positive cats to negative with Mega C Plus, but I don't think that this is anything to be counted on. Rather, as Cassandra said, it seems to be a well-rounded and inexpensive supplement to add to cat food. I'm counting on it for its supportive qualities. Ember also gets Transfer Factor Plus Advanced and Liquid DMG, and I do think I've seen that those two supplements have helped to increase wbc and rbc counts.

Lance