The poor babies :(  My heart goes out to them and the shelter workers.

dede hicken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Patti,

We found out a couple of hours ago that over 100 cats
perished. 5 fireman were hurt getting the dogs out,
and they did save a few cats. The dog area was away
from the start of the fire.

Apparently, the fire started near the cat area, and
the fire was so bad when they got there, that the roof
collapsed. If ANY good can come from this, it will be
that they can rebuild with the inserance $ and with
the support of the community, build a state of the art
center. The building was so old, but they had fixed
it up really cute. What a crappy time to have this
happen...kitten season. The newspaper made it sound
better than it was. My friend Bill went up there to
check on some cats, and got this straight from the
staff there.

I am hugging mine extra today.
Dede
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dede,
> I'm in tears [again] & it also breaks my heart.
> Please know my prayers are
> right there too. (Also praying for a miracle...)
> Hugs,
> Patti & her gang

> free at http://www.aol.com.

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
Mosiah 2:17

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

  Visit my Tigger Tales site!

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.