-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 7:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: More info on Joey

Hi Wendy,

He has it written down on Kitty's bloodwork (sorry, there was a pair
of senior owner surrenders turned in to me at the same time.  Both are
now pretty gravely ill). I am thinking of not taking in any more
seniors.  They do not do well in my home.  It is really hard, but
young cats seem to adjust much better and with much less stress.  I am
trying to find a foster w/fewer cats so that she could have less
stress, but no one who does rescue has few cats.

When all my dreams come true and I have a full-fledged
sanctuary/adoption center, perhaps I can dedicate a room to seniors
and adjust it to their special needs.

Though I did get Caroline fully adjusted to my home...it took 5
months..and she is only 5.5 years..

On 4/11/07, wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lipidosis is the same thing as fatty liver disease, if
> I'm not mistaken.  Is the vet saying Joey has this???
> This is very serious if so; it's related to the lack
> of food.  I hope Joey is ok Kelley.
>
> :)
> Wendy
>
> --- Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Yes, Kitty's bloodwork (they called her Kitty for 12
> > years so who am I
> > to change it).
> >
> > ALB 3.0
> > ALKP 294
> > ALT 78
> > AMYL 849
> > BUN 39
> > CA 10.6
> > CHOL 155
> > CREA 1.1
> > GLOB 6.0
> > GLU 171
> > PHOS 5.6
> > TBIL 0.3
> > TP 9.0
> >
> > He has written hypothyroidism, chronic hepatitis,
> > lipiodosis, and some
> > other stuf I can't read.
> >
> > WBC 16.09
> > LYM 0.93
> > MONO 2.39
> > NEU 12.28
> > EOS 0.40
> > BASO 0.10
> > HCT 35.4
> > RBC 7.43
> > HGB 14.7
> > HGH 14.7
> > RETIC 26.9
> > MCV 47.6
> > RDW 20.1
> > MCH 19.79
> > PLT 517
> > MPV 11.26
> >
> > PCT 0.6
> > PDW 23.0
> >

> > On 4/11/07, Hideyo Yamamoto
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Could you post your female kitty's blood work
> > anyway?
> > >
> > > Your vet may not have much experience with FIP if
> > he did not say
> > > anything about it by looking at the blood work -
> > and lots of vets don't
> > > know how to look at the blood result for FIP
> > illness.

change the world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"

~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

________
> http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

http://www.rescuties.org