Hi, Sherry - I have been mixing for about 4 years.  And I don't mean one feleuk
baby at a time -- I usually have at least 6 at any given time who are positive.
 I started mixing based in part on the experiences of people on the list that I
read about.   I have been very happy with the results.   While I don't retest
everyone on a regular basis every single cat who has been retested for one
reason or another has continued to be negative.  I just flat out don't worry
about it any more.

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Ok I have been wrestling with the
thought of bringing this beautiful beast home.The only thing keeping me from
doing this is the FEAR of the felv.I have 3 fiv boys and one neg boy.I would
just feel so aweful if one of my boys got it after making it out of there. Are
there people on here that mix fiv+ and felv+ and had no spread of the felv?? I
just love her sooooo much and it just kills me to leave her there everytime I
go. But I also love my boys with all my heart that I am torn on this.Any input
is VERY MUCH appreciated.THanks
  Sherry

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.