  From: C & J
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:25 AM
  Subject: A couple of pictures I took of Tomi today

  I took these pictures today of my little Tomi boy:

  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/DSCF0053.jpg

  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/DSCF0037.jpg

  And here is an older pic of Tomi and Kisa (my other Felv baby) together:

  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Fyrwulf/TomiKisa.jpg

  Cassandra