  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 1:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: pungent urine

How long has it been since Cassidy was neutered???

Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can mix the crystals with the clay--I do and it works pretty good.
Dixie gets the little round pearls in the pads of her paws so we are trying
the chips.  Also consider using a Rubbermaid or knock off storage box for
his litter box (no lid please).  I use the 18 gallon or larger ones and cut
a u-shaped hole for the cat to walk in.  More room, less concentration and
high walls for any difficulties hitting the litter.  I love them.  I started
using them when Ebony was about 18 years old and was having trouble "getting
down."

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                 from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                 will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                  St.
Francis