  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 2:15 PM
  Subject: Cassandra and Brunello Please add to the ClS :(

  Ok now that I have stopped crying for the moment,let me ask that these sweet
angels be added to the list.
  Cassandra beautiful sleek black girl left us yesterday,she is now with her
beautiful sister Carissa.
  Brunello had a very rough life before Jen took this wonderful rough looking
but very handsome boy with the loudest motor into Sids.I fell in love with him
the second that I saw him.This was a shocker,I was just there Thursday and he
was fine.Yesterday morning when one of the volunteers came in,she found him
gasping for breath.It was found that he had a large mass on his trachea.
  This volunteering is the hardest yet most rewarding thing that I have done in
my life.I am soo glad that I have all of you to talk to.
  Sherry