i concur...that just makes good sense.  mama kitty was pregnant with 12 (yes
TWELVE) babies when she decided she would live here.  i wouldn't trade all
the time i had with her for anything in this world.  she had them on my
porch.  all of her babies were negative too.  when it came time to deliver -
she didn't want me to go inside -- i stayed up all night with her.  she
turned out to be the best mommy ever.

elizabeth

 I would hold off on both until after the babies are born, unless you
think the worms are so bad she is in danger of dying from them.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources