Sounds like what I did. I got one with glycol (sic) so I could do the garage too. Good luck. Mine makes me feel considerably safer----especially when Dixie is here alone.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Taylor Scobie Humphrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 12:46 AM
Subject: Re: Fires in the home/Update on Jax cats and dogs

I guess I should have qualified that statement by saying I'm having somebody build a fire suppression system! I did research online first--there are several different companies--but then what I will do is speak with the local firefighters here and see what they have to say as to what company to use. Who knows? I might get a date with a fireman out of it!

Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]