I agree, Mary. Many of us have cats with FeLV who do very well and live a long time. It's amazing. FeLV cats are not automatically put down the way they were in the past. My FeLV cat Mamie lived in perfect health for nearly ten years. Can you talk with another vet?

Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]