I hate all this recall stuff!
Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Apr 26, 2007, at 10:49 PM, elizabeth trent wrote:

It sure would be nice if we could get all these in one location :-/ It's just outrageous. Who can keep up anymore?

elizabeth

On 4/26/07, wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Note: forwarded message attached.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

http://mail.yahoo.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: moonpye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:43:18 -0400
Subject: [feline-hyperT] OT:Natural Balance-NEW RECALL-Ocean Fish CANNED For Cats & 3 Canned For Dogs Our canned manufacturer, American Nutrition, from Ogden Utah just informed us that they are recalling all canned products made in their plant that contain rice protein concentrate. American Nutrition continued by telling us
that they added this ingredient to four of our canned products without
informing us. The four products involved are:

*Chicken Formula Canned Dog Food 13 oz
Lamb Formula Canned Dog Food 13 oz
Beef Formula Canned Dog Food 13 oz
Ocean Fish Formula Canned Cat Food 3 oz & 6 oz*
**
http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/

Same ingredient (rice protein concentrate) different manufacturer (American Nutrition). However "rice protein" is not listed in the ingredients for any
of these recalled products.
http://www.itchmo.com/

Candace

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Calendar
The opinions expressed are the author's own and should not be taken as a substitute for professional veterinary advice.

Recent Activity
 13
New Members
Visit Your Group