Oh Kelley!  So sorry to hear your sad news.  GLOW to you and to light Joey's
way to the bridge.  I know Slinky and lots of others will have fun showing him
around.

  Hugs and prayers!

  Marissa

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  He's gone. I took him to the ER and he went into cardiac arrest. We
tried CPR for a short time but the vet did not think he would live
long even if we could get him back, so I decided to stop flogging him.
I have some leukeran and some prednilosone left, if anyone nees. i
will be happy to mail it to you.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Joey!
http://www.firstgiving.com/Joey1

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and
what you do not know you will fear. What one fears, one destroys."
--Chief Dan George

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to
protection by man from the cruelty of man………… The greatness of a nation and its
moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mohandas
Gandhi (1869-1948)

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.