yeah, really!
Taylor Scobie Humphrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Apr 27, 2007, at 2:54 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Added it without TELLING them? Isn't that somehow illegal? That sounds like either a
lawsuit or an excuse just to pass the buck.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources
----- Original Message -----
From: "cindy reasoner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [feline-hyperT] OT:Natural Balance-NEW RECALL- Ocean FishCANNED For
Cats & 3 Canned For Dogs

Is this never going to end?  Natural Balance said that
American Nutrition added rice protein concentrate
without telling them.  Oh, this makes me feel so much
better!  I wonder how many other foods have this in it
and its not listed under the ingredients.

Cindy Reasoner

--- wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
committed citizens can change the world - indeed it
is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret
Meade ~~~

protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com > To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]