And Joey died of complications of AIHA, so that had nothing to do with
this..and the other kitten just dropped dead..i didn't take him in for
necropsy...however all my kittens have congestion, sneezing, etc.
This one was TINY and he was cold, and I told Dr Samon to use his
judgement whether to euth or not.

On 4/30/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, had he done a necropsy, maybe.  Far as we can tell it is
standard shelter URI. Clavamox for all.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20