I think you do, Kelley.  I see Mama Kitty almost every day.  She sits one
the porch peering in the front door just like she always did.  She sits with
me on the front porch.  Their spirits come by to comfort us and to tell us
that everything is really ok - they don't want us to hurt.  They still love
us...they know our hearts.

Love and peace to you, Tracy.

elizabeth