Okay, here's the update... Carol and I spent the day canvasing the buildings and people around the crash site and handing out fliers. We even got a flier to someone that feeds ferals very close by, (hoping that the missing kitties show up at her dishes). The good news is that we did see Little Guy, (the black kitty), no sightings yet of the two gray girls. Little Guy was under a shed type building at an auto body shop directly across from the crash site. I saw him and talked to him, the little dear even double blinked at me, but he was too scared to come out amidst the noise of the yard. We set traps all around the building and are hopeful that we'll get him soon. Hopefully his human daddy will be able to go there tonight and coax him out when things are quiet.
My prayers and thoughts are with the family, (humans and fur kids alike).

Cyndi, please pass this on and keep me updated.
Nina

Nina wrote:
Hi guys,
I'm sorry I haven't had time to read or post, my heart is always with you and your babies. I'm forwarding this in the hope that there are suggestions or that someone in the area might be able to help physically. I'm going to meet a fellow rescuer at the crash site to set traps and talk to bus owners and to post fliers. Send us prayers in retrieving the lost kitties!

While you're at it, say a little prayer that the stray I took in Sat night has a micro chip. (Aaaarrrggghhh!) Nina