Nina,

I do have URI in my house, but this kitten did not die of URI.  Only
one of the 4 I have lost did.  One dropped dead for no apparent
reason, 1 died of complications from AIHA, this little one died
because she was just too small.  I read online that kittens who are
born at weight less than 3.4 oz have a bad survival rate - this one
was 4 oz at 22 days.

Don't worry - I am not taking any more in.  I haven't since last week
and am not until I can get my numbers under control.