hee hee hee--i'm sorry, i know this is a serious question, but i just have
this picture of you with a mallet and a can of catnip-flavored PAM
spray.....

On 5/4/07, Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

       Ok, all you cooks out there, I need some ideas on how to make dry
cat food.  I'm not much of a baker so this is not something that would
be in my realm of knowing.  What I was thinking is to make the food the
way I always do, then spread it about 1/4 inch thick on a cookie sheet,
then bake very slowly on low temp for as long as it takes to get it
hard.  The I was thinking I could take a mallot and break it into bite
size pieces ... does that sound doable???  Now what do I spray on it to
make it palatable??  Cody and KC really like their dry and KC will go
all day without eating until I put dry down at bedtime.  I've got to
come up with a dry food he'll eat.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....