Ok, all kittens seem MUCH better.  I have an adult that refuses to be
syringe fed - she vomits it back up..so I drop bits of food in her
mouth "baby bird" style and she eats them..that zithro is a miracle
cure, I swear.

I really could use your help with a treatment protocol for tinies..I
do not want to lose anymore..most that I lost were asymptomatic...but
my precious little snowshoe was really sick and I have to wonder if
she could have been saved if I could have gotten zithromax sooner..