and the real thing that people keep forgetting is that there are no
guarantees for the kitties who DON'T have FeLV! your $2,500 showcat can fall
over permanently from HCM, anyone can throw a blood clot, etc. same with
people--if we stop loving other living things because they're gonna get sick
and die, well, think about it....

MC