*We did not lose our big ole-sweetheart-polydactyl Alex... THANK GOODNESS!!
He struggled for a few months though! *
**
*Have you noticed how it burns them terribly to put Frontline or Advantage
on them?!  I sincerely hate using it... but have to.  We are in Florida and
are seeing a lot of heartworm in the cats... so I use Revolution now.*

*Leslie =^..^=*

 In a message dated 5/10/07 4:29:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,