In a message dated 5/12/07 3:01:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
writes:

All pesticides are toxic poisons,  something people tend to forget! That's
why I do my best to avoid using them,  and I use a flea shampoo first, as it
rinses off. Like I said, if it has  numerous warnings

So true.......
And, I always tended to avoid using them, bathing dogs, etc., but now,  since
MVA it's not possible for me to get my dogs in tub.... (Especially, my
Rottie.  But I can't even lift my "small" [approx. 45 lbs.] dog into  tub!!)
And, when I [finally] got home from hosp., I had a SEVERE flea epidemic!!!
(Rainy spring...)
Needless to say, dogs had to go out, all my cats are indoor only,  but, well,
fleas are monsters!!!
And, bathing some of my cats [now] is next to impossible.  Any  suggestions???
And, guess what?  Another rainy spring, fleas are  starting.......
I guess I could hose down & bathe the K-9's prior to bringing  them in.....
But, they only go out for walks, not chained outside or  anything, but those
dern fleas are quick!!!!
What to do, what to do......
Hugs,
A Confused Patti & her gang