Cassandra,
I am so very sorry.  It will mean a lot to have her buried there.   My heart
hurts with you.

elizabeth

On 5/12/07, C & J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Thank you all.

Well, Koda didn't make it through the night.  We had a heating pad for her
wrapped in flannel sheets.  I went to bed at midnight last night, and my
husband sat up with her for awhile.  She passed away at 1am this morning.
He said it was really hard to watch her go, but at least he was there for
her in her last moments.

We buried her in front of a huge rock that is on our lawn across the yard
from our picture window.  Her favorite place to sit was on the loveseat in
front of that window, staring outside, so now she can still see her favorite
spot.

Afterwards, we went out collecting rocks from the ditches around our
area.  I want to make a big rock garden over and around her grave, and plant
flowers in amongst the rocks...maybe some daisies.

I just need to figure out a way to write her name on the rock.  She was
such a gentle soul.  At least she had 12 good years she wouldn't have
otherwise lived if we hadn't found her.

Cassandra