where are you?

On 5/14/07, Leslie Lawther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*Okay, here's our situation - we have a double positive mom with four
kittens.  Two tested light positive for FIV, the other two tested positive
for FeLV (one light, one strong... whatever that means).  The kittens are
only 8 weeks old, and we understand the results are meaningless at this
point.  We currently have all separated into three groups... mom, two FIV's
and two FeLV's - and will await results when the kittens are a bit older.
*
**
*We are having a TERRIBLE time finding fosters for these kittens - they
are currently being boarded but have to be picked upt this week (they
currently have no where to go)...  Does anyone have any ideas or
suggestions?  How long should we wait for accurate results?  What can we do
to boost the kitten's immune systems to potentially throw the virus(es)?
*
**
**
*** *

--
Leslie     =^..^=

To leave the world a better place - whether by a healthy child, a garden
patch, or an improved social condition - that is to have succeeded.  That
only one life breathed easier because you lived - that is success.
---Ralph Waldo Emerson

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....