Oh Gloria, it's terrible that after doing all you could to find a better life for Pookie and Muffin that they had to pass that way. Did they go together? So sad. How awful for their new caretakers too. At least they are together. I do so hope it's true that on some level they had a choice about the way things unfolded. Maybe they'll remain together and they are "shopping" for new bodies and homes, maybe they were anxious to begin their lives anew, this time in someone's loving home where they will be protected and cherished. Maybe my faith in something larger, some plan that we know nothing about is a fairy tale, but it does sometimes bring me comfort to imagine that the "bigger picture" is much more pleasant than the fragments we are privy to.

Thank you for all you did for Trinket too. You are such a hero to these guys Gloria, and to me. Much love and sympathy,
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
*/Gloria,/*
*/I'm sorry for your recent losses. As they knew you were trying to help them./* */Now they are free at the Rainbow Bridge with all the others that have gone there./*
*/Thank you and bless you!/*
*//* */By the way I love the names./*
*/Will consider them for my future rescues./*
*/Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Donations accepted at: