Hey, I've got 10! It seems to be my number! It's a little bit nuts at dinner time. But no pee problems. Yet.

Pam

Nina wrote:
Yea, I remember 5 fondly. I also remember thinking how crazy it was to have so many cats. I guess there's crazy and then there's CRAZY.

MaryChristine wrote:
i always liked five...... tho i can barely remember that far back.