You Win

Sally

On 5/22/07, Pam Norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My Sunset had a great way of letting me know she was displeased when I
was gone one time. She peed in the toaster oven & I had no idea until I
put in an English muffin. Godawful smell!  That toaster oven was history
& the one that replaced it always had its door shut when not in use.
Didn't stop her from peeing on top tho, but I was wise to her by then.

The take the cake story tho is a kitty named Fluffy (yes, really!) who
belonged to friends of mine who adored her (had to!). She had a thinig
about pooping in odd places & she was deadly accurate in getting her
leavings exactly where she wanted them to be. Her piece de resistance
was the well of the windshield wipers on their car!  Totally
undiscovered until they backed out of the garage into a rainstorm.
Turned on the wipers & oh m'god instant liquid poop smeared all over the
windshields!!!!!!!

You can't beat that!

Pam