I am wondering too if she is blind. I don't know of seizures can cause that but whatever neurological thing that caused the seizures might have. The other problem is that if she cannot blink or close her eyes then she cannot lubricate the surface of the eye & the vets MUST give her drops! Call them & ask about that.

Pam

Kelley Saveika wrote:
No, her eyes are not reactive at all.

I don't think she can close her eyes.  I did not see her close her
eyes or blink at any point past the first seizure.

I do not know what happens when she is sleeping, though.  I will ask
when I go in to see her after work.

I'm wondering if she is blind..can seizures cause blindness?  I'm
really lost here.