Scamper is still with you and loves you both so much. He didn't want to leave you but just had to. His body was failing him. It was just a body, but what a beautiful body. And he loved to have it rubbed and cuddled. But he is still here. Talk to him and ask him to visit. He will and ask for a sign that he is there. He will provide it...........wait though. Cats do things in their own time, not ours.............that's why they are cats and we love them so.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 10:47 PM
Subject: Please add Scamper to the CLS list

Please add our cat Scamper of 18 years to the CLS list. He lost his fight with cancer and CRF, he died in my arms. He will go to the rainbow bridge to reunite with his sibling Eli who passed last year of complications form FIV. His memory will be kept alive, so in part he will be be still alive.

He will be cremated, and then when my wife passes his ashes will join hers.

He was the kitten that did not stay down stairs in the box we made for him. He jumped/climbed up the stairs to our bedroom, jump/climbed up the comforter on our water bed to sleep with us.

Whitey Elric Bone, Regis, Luceria, Geo, Saiko, Stumpy, Marely, Eli, Cuddles, Butch, Romeo, Dartanion, Satan, Ni**er, Sasquash, Little Tux, Big Tux, and the too many others, help him at that place of rest, help him to enjoy being healthy and young again.

Sam and Marcia