As I recall, giardia is hard to see, sometimes because it has different stages so it can be a pain. Bless MeMe's little heart--you got her outta there! Bless your hearts, too. What a story! My Lili had a biiiig patch of ringworm on her very tiny self and we all got it--just tiny patches but it seemed to be a self-limiting strain and everyone (including Lili) lost it quite rapidly with treatment (we had ringworm stuff from the traditional vet--and I used it, too! Auntie Dr. Val and vet tech Linda said,"You did?" And I said, "I'm a mammal, too!")

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its
 Manifestation."